Loss of data in MyLog and Recorded Files

Started by dave455, June 28, 2015, 09:08:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dave455

Hi All,
Has anyone experienced a loss of data in 'MyLog' and 'Recorded Files'. I have just checked my Radarbox system this weekend and the only 'MyLog' information available was the entries generated this weekend. Also the only recorded files available were created this weekend. That's about 6 years of data gone. I use a Windows 7 Ultimate laptop and the 'Recorder' directory is at C:\Program Files (x86)\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox\Recorder. Any help appreciated.

Thanks
Dave

Runway 31

Dave,

Mylog.db3 is normally in the Airnavsystems/Airnav Radarbox Data folder and it cannot just disappear unless you delete it.  Unfortunately you use program files which is not recommended so I don't know where you should look for it but if you use Windows search to look for MyLog.db3 you should find it.

Alan

dave455

Hi Alan,
Thanks very much for the reply.
I have found Mylog.db3 in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AirNav Systems\AirNav RadarBox\Data directory but it is only 288kb in size although the date created is 08 February 2012. I will make further investigations.

Thanks

Dave

Runway 31

Dave,

Clicking delete old data in mylog does just that deletes all mylog info from the data clicked.  You didn't click delete old data did you?

Alan