internet adres as registration ?

Started by vonsmalhausen, September 21, 2015, 09:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Runway 31

No idea where its coming from as I stated earlier have checked the sever and its OK as can be seen from the attached shot.  Same with my d/b.

Alan

vonsmalhausen

hy Alan,
tryed everything you sugested ; deleted several times the entry in the DB, deleted "old data", deleted the photo and deleted my log entry's and made several DB updates in the proces ....... still the same
luckly it is only with this plane that this happens, i hope that somebody at Airnav finds the cause for this, looking at the DB update tread i seem not to be the only one with this problem, so i don't have to fear it has something to do with my system/settings, meanwhile i'll just have to live with this i gues.

Runway 31

I have no answer to this, did you contact support to see if they can give some guidance?  As you can see the attached shot shows the server details for this aircraft

Alan

vonsmalhausen

have not contacted support yet, will do this next
but i gues if everything is ok at you're side of the server, there's not much they can do

Runway 31

The aircraft is on the ground at this time but will look for it next flight and see what I get with.  If need be I will delete it from the d/b and see if that sorts it out.

Alan

vonsmalhausen

contacted support ; ticket Id 20093 and subject "AirNav RadarBox: Software Problems"
i hope they can come up with a solution.

Runway 31

I got it on departure from Brussels as BEL5UD and after clicking on it I got the photo link as the registration.

Alan

vonsmalhausen

as i already posted in the DB update tread ; problem seems to be solved

Runway 31

I deleted the entry a few days ago and noted the hex on the network today and have added the entry back in.  It came up ok on screen.

Alan