New Installation in SSD Disk

Started by NB, December 10, 2015, 02:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

NB

Hi there,

I am about to change the hard disk of my PC and complete it with a SSD disk exclusively to run software. My questions are:

- any problems in installing Airnav Software in this disk and running it from there?
- which are the files I should keep in order to maintain the history of my airnavbox?

thanks!

NB

Runway 31

NB,

I cant answer regarding the disk but I cannot see any reason why not.
Regarding the history you should save your Mylog.db3 file from your data folder.  You may also wish to keep your photo folder, silhouettes, logos etc

Alan

anorak

Hi NB, I swapped my hard drive for a SSD, read the reports and followed the instructions and all went well.
Good luck, Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

NB