My First Ever F-15..Only Mode-S Can it be confirmed?

Started by CYYZGUY, February 09, 2016, 01:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CYYZGUY

Hi Guys, first ever F15 showing up as "TACTICAL"  "STEEL62"

Miscode?  Actually an F15?

F15 by CYYZGUY, on Flickr

regards,

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

oliver14

Hi Jason, I have logged this one over in the UK as a KC135 tanker.

Runway 31



Runway 31

#4
Thanks Oliver,

My d/b doesn't have the tie-up but it s on mil mode-s.  Just checked again it does have the tie up.  I must have transposed the code when I tried it first time.

AE07A1,58-0099,17844,Boeing KC-135T Stratotanker,US - Air Force

You still haven't picked up an F-15 Jason

Alan