No signal, only USB flash every second

Started by bowen.chau, January 17, 2016, 03:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bowen.chau

Hello there,

I have just came across an issue.
My RB just stops working. The Radarbox sees the hardware is connected. But the signal is not blinking (means no signal). Only the USB flashes every second.

I have tried to install RB in another computer with no luck at all.

Please help.

Thanks.

Bowen

Runway 31


bowen.chau

Hello Alan,

Just tried with another USB cable. Still no luck.

Runway 31

What version of the software do you use?

Alan

Runway 31

Is the antenna and its connection (s) OK

Alan

bowen.chau

I am now using version 4.03

It works flawlessly before and then all a sudden, it does not receive any signal.
And then I have tried to install the RB on another computer and try. Still no luck.

The antenna connection should be OK. I have tried two different antenna.

Runway 31

Sounds to me like the box may be defective.  I suggest that you contact [email protected]

Alan

bowen.chau

One thing that I notice is the ANRB shows the hardware as disconnected for every 30 second and then show "connected" again.

Runway 31

I have no ideas to offer Bowen, unless someone else has something to offer I would suggest contacting support

Alan

bowen.chau

Hello Alan,

Thank you very much.
I have just sent an email to the support.

naird

I have exactly the same problem as Bowen, started a few days ago.  Any ideas, please post, about to give up totally!

Neil

Runway 31


naird

I did Alan, they suggested sending it to the UK . . . .

Runway 31

That would suggest they reckon it must be defective and needs repair, Where there any lightning storms around.

Alan

naird

Nope   just SNOW!!!!!

I will be hosting one of the remote boxes shortly which will partially help my
problem" . . .