Viewing my own data

Started by colhot, April 04, 2016, 12:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

colhot

Hi

is it possible to view my own data on my smartphone while Im away from the house?

Thanks

Colin

neroon79

Yes and no. It depends in which way you want the data should be displayed.
There are seversl solutions so tell a little about what you expect to see.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

cttrondonia

I have the same question.
Can I see in my work the data of my Comstation?

Who can I now if my comstation is sending data to server?
PGANRB500002 - XRANGE2
https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/PGANRB500002

FlightStick with Airnav Radarbox Software
https://www.radarbox24.com/stations/PGANRB300418

Runway 31

You can email me, you have my details or even easier if you click on an aircraft it shows the details of the feeder, what is your unit serial number?

If your unit is linked to your account you will have MyStations which shows on a grid similar to Radarbox the details of all your aircraft being fed, ADS-B equipped and also nonplotters.  Again if your unit is not linked to your account contact me and I will arrange for it to be done.

Alan