Reporting email not working?

Started by N9JIG, January 24, 2017, 09:23:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

N9JIG

I haven't used my RadarBox in a month or so while re-working my office. I have had it running the last few days and have not received any reports via email. I checked the addresses and they are correct.

The application reports "Message Sending Failed...". Is the system email server not working?

I will try and see if I can figure out how to use my own email (gmail) to work with this...

Runway 31

I sent my report to mode-s half an hour ago and it was received OK and there were 3 or 4 from others to the same forum last night so as far as I am aware it is working OK

Alan

Runway 31

Just sent a report to myself and received OK

Alan

Runway 31

I presume you have ticked the option in Preferences

Alan

N9JIG

Yes, The "Send Email using AirNav Systems server" box is checked.

Looks like it was the Yahoogroup that I sent reports to was the issue. "[email protected]" was deleted from the email addresses and it seems to work now. I will have to see if that group exists anymore...