Windows 10 Drivers Beta

Started by AirNav Support, December 26, 2016, 03:24:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AirNav Support

The following are beta drivers below for RadarBox and Micro RadarBox


Radarbox:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip

Micro RadarBox:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/microRadarbox-Drivers-20150411.exe

For the RadarBox drivers, please extract and the drivers to an area of your choice and once RadarBox is connected if the drivers are not found automatically please point to the area you have extract to.

Any issues please contact AirNav Support.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

CYYZGUY

Great job getting them working and posted.  Nice Christmas Present.  I was finally able to update my PC and apply the new signed drivers.

Jason
2 Nm North from Canada's Busiest Airport CYYZ

DPD 1090 Mhz Antenna with LMR-400 Cable
Antenna 35 Feet (11 Meters) standing tall
Dedicated Airnav Station with 16 Gigs ram
Dedicated Radarbox24 Station with 16 Gigs ram
40" LED Monitor
40" LED Monitor
BCD996XT, BCT15X, BCT15X, BCT15 and BCD436 receiver

8Q7CY

 Hello ,

I am having problems with Window 10.1 since the last update I cannot get my computer to see my RB. I have downloaded the Beta link shown on this thread but still can't get the computer to see the RB.

I am not sure how to extract the download or what is the correct location to allocate it to.

Can anyone assist?..............I would appreciate any help.

Regards,

8Q7CY

Runway 31

Drivers here http://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip

Right click on the link and click Open.  A new window will open and you will the ANRB drivers
Click on Extract to on the top  on the window that opens on the right side you will see a plus sign next to  Local disk C.  click on it and you should see Airnav Systems, click on the plus sign beside it  and you will see Airnav Radarbox.  Click on the plus sign beside it, yo uwill then see Drivers.  Click on Drivers and it will go Blue.  Click OK and the drivers will extract to the Drivers folder and away you go.

Alan

Unzip the drivers into your Radarbox drivers folder

Alan

8Q7CY

Runway 31,
Thank you for your rapid response to my request for assistance, I have tried the suggested route into the system that is on the Air Nav website, without success, they seem to have a different version of Win10 as I can't navigate from Device Manager to USB controllers?

I will now try your suggested method, it all appears fairly straight forward I will let you know how it  goes. My big mistake was getting involved with W10.

Once again many thanks,
8Q7CY

8Q7CY

For the attention of Runway 31.

Hello Allan,

Once again many thanks for your advice.

I tried to do as you described, and installed the unzipped  file into the drivers file of AirNav folder on the C Drive.  Much unplugging of the receiver and rebooting of the Air-Nav programme..........And the Hardware still shows a disconnected on the AirNav screen and the receiver shows as connected on my 'device manager' but no drivers available................?

Where do I go from here?

Have you any further thoughts?

Regards,

Tony (8Q7CY a real call-sign)


neroon79

Hello Tony, Alan will be away until Friday afternoon, so I'll take over from here.

First: You are able to see the Radarbox in Device Manager: AirNav RadarBox with a yellow exclamation mark at it, correct?

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

8Q7CY

Hello Neroon79,

Thank you for your very rapid response, it prompted me to look further, I had mistakenly viewed "Devices" and not scrolled down further to the actual 'Device Manager' . Once I had established I was viewing the wrong section all was fairly clear. And I easily installed the new driver from the folder on the C drive.
All is now functioning properly.
I am not a computer person so I lack confidence when exploring the inner workings of these machines.

Many thanks to both you and Alan (Runway 31)
Sincere regards,
Tony


neroon79

Hi Tony,

great to hear, that you have sorted the last mile by yourself and many thanks for letting us know that the problem is solved now.

Regards
Ingo

Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3