Upgrade to v 6.02.003

Started by GreekSpy2001, March 10, 2019, 09:49:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

GreekSpy2001

Hi 

Out of curiosity I have did an in place upgrade from 6.001.0001 to 6.02.003 to see if there we any changes.  Immediately noticed that clicking on the map portion of the screen no has no affect.  Whereas in the past one could click on the information detail and this would highlight the specific aircraft on the map and in the list. 

Is this by design or another bug?

Graham

Runway 31

V6.00.03 is designed for the X-Range to connect and what you describe has been noted a number of times on the forum and is a bug.  I usually advise to go back to V6.00.01.

Airnav are aware and this is on their to do list but I wouldn't look for a fix anytime soon

Alan

GreekSpy2001

Tks for the update.  Made a copy of the 6.00.01 directory so just have to rename directories and copy over my log data. So at some point will go back.

GreekSpy2001

HI all

"Airnav are aware and this is on their to do list but I wouldn't look for a fix anytime soon" 

do you think we will ever get a new version with an attempt to fix some of the bugs? 

My biggest bug bear is when a full adsb aircraft is not displayed on the map even though it is in "MyFlights" list with a globe symbol.  Sods law its always the one I want to see!!!

Graham

Runway 31

You would be better asking Airnav direct

Alan