Can't connect to radarbox help pls

Started by Gaz1969uk, April 02, 2020, 03:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gaz1969uk

Hello.

From a couple of hours ago I have not been able to login when I start the software.
It says cannot connect to server. Pls try again.

Anyone help me please.

Thanks Gary

Runway 31

I believe its a server issue for the data sharer software. [email protected] should be able to advise

Alan

Gaz1969uk


anorak

#3
Thank heavens for that, I thought it was just me, but now I have the yellow light for hardware checking.
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Gaz1969uk

Glad I'm not alone, just seems to affect a few of us.. Wonder what the actual issue is. 👍

Runway 31

Are you using the data sharer software Dave?

Alan

anorak

Seems okay now, just a glitch I think.
Thanks, Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31