Saving Radarbox24 Startup Screen

Started by Arie Spaan, April 03, 2020, 09:14:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Arie Spaan

HI,

When i start Radarbox24, i select a specific area for aircraft-viewing
What can i do, to start Radarbox24 next time and have my specific selected area, immediately available on screen?

Thanks

Runway 31

As far as I am aware when you start up the screen opens up where you left it when you close down.  It does for me anyway.

Alan

Arie Spaan

OK, Thanks

I noticed that it does what you say, but sometimes i get a startup-screen with the whole world in sight, so i have to select my area again
I also use Ccleaner for Windows-cleaning and i have set the URL (from Radarbxo24) in Ccleaner, to keep the Cookies, when its clearing

Runway 31

I suspect that the cookies will be the issue.  Cookies will tell Radarbox your location so when you remove the cookies your location will go with them

Alan

Arie Spaan

I had ccleaner keeping the cookies from: radarbox24.com
When i start radarbox24.com, i see the following url in use: radarbox.com (24 digits gone)
So i let ccleaner now to skip cleaning the cookies from: radarbox.com also
See if that works

Runway 31

Changed from Radarbox24 to Radarbox 2 days ago

Alan