Main Menu

Ground Vehicles

Started by Gavinm78, May 10, 2020, 07:42:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Gavinm78

Hi,

Can anyone tell me how I can filter out GND Ground vehicles from my map?

Runway 31

I presume your are asking about V6 software, you cant and I don't think you can on Radarbox either

Alan

GreekSpy2001

I use the Quick filter option in V6.  See attached screen shot.  Here I have used the registration filter.  You can also use the Flight ID.  Once the criteria is set click the filter button.   This works for one session.  If you restart the app then you have to recreate the filter.

Graham

Runway 31

How does that stop them showing on the map Graham, I would have thought that method shows only them?

Alan

RodBearden

The <> excludes them - an equals sign would show only them. - but the quick filter only effects the grid, not the map.
Rod

Runway 31


GreekSpy2001

sorry didn't read the "on the map " bit.  Although with V6 they haven't got full adsb so are not showing on my map, hence how it works for me. So r we talking rdb24 browser app?   

Graham

Runway 31

Lots of GND with full ADSB on V6 Graham

Alan