Last 20 tracked flights not updating

Started by koonektid, October 28, 2022, 08:45:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

koonektid

Hi all, just wondering if someone can help me with my newly installed station
Its up and running and working but when i go to my stations page the last 20 flights listing is not updating and has been stuck since yesterday
Ive tried rebooting my raspberry pie to no effect and ive cleared web browser cookie data etc
Anyone know what could be the problem?
My station is in New Zealand its EXTRPI002510
Thanks

pedrão18

#1
I'm also having this same problem.
I believe it is an airnav system bug or something like that.
Even flights tracked in real time by my station do not appear in the recent 20 list.

For comparison purposes, I keep monitoring the flights tracked by my ADS-B locally and the flights are not actually shown on the station page

koonektid

Thanks for that , hopefully it will get sorted soon then

pedrão18

You're welcome
I think it's getting back to normal
I could notice that there was an update in the list of the 20 last

Runway 31

I would always suggest contacting support with issues such as this as they may not be aware of the problem

Alan