error message after power cut

Started by paul tricker, May 17, 2025, 02:55:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

paul tricker

I had a power cut earlier, so AirNav shut down without being closed correctly. Now when I try & restart I get a pop-up window saying "Access violation at address 00904120 in module ANRB.exe read of address 00000370" this window keeps popping up until they have almost covered the screen!
Any help out there???
Thanks

paul tricker

All sorted. I uninstalled & reinstalled AirNav and it now works. Annoying thing is I now have version 6.02.003 and not 5.00.65 which I had and liked.

Runway 31

Paul

I prefer 6.00.02.  The one you are using was changed to allow the xrange etc to use the RB software and introduced more bugs

If interested you can get it here  https://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB60002Setup.exe.

It shows as 6.01.001 when installed

Alan