Main Menu

FAO Rod.

Started by Bob SEN1, July 18, 2025, 02:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bob SEN1

Hi Rod

do we have a sil for a Tipsy Belair (TIPB) please bud..... or is there one already somewhere?

Cheers

Bob.

RodBearden

Thanks for pointing out that omission - see the New Silhouettes thread for the one I've now posted.
Rod

Bob SEN1


bovivey974

Hi Bob, I believe there isn't a specific SIL for the Tipsy Belair yet, but I'll double-check my files and get back to you if I find one.

RodBearden

There's no such aircraft as a Tipsy Belair. The Belfair has the ICAO code of TIPB which it shares with other model names like the Fairey or Brian Allen Trainer, B or BC in several permutations. I assume Bob just mis-typed Belfair, something I could nerve bee accused of.
Rod

Bob SEN1

Quote from: RodBearden on July 21, 2025, 01:43:51 PM
There's no such aircraft as a Tipsy Belair. The Belfair has the ICAO code of TIPB which it shares with other model names like the Fairey or Brian Allen Trainer, B or BC in several permutations. I assume Bob just mis-typed Belfair, something I could nerve bee accused of.
Korekt... :-))