Mlat activation on Xrange2

Started by L.M. van Linden, August 09, 2025, 05:44:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

L.M. van Linden

Ls,

Does anyone know how to activate Mlat on a AirNav Xrange2?
Did leave a message with Support, no answer yet.
My station # is PGANRB501893

Thanks in advance.

Lucien.

Runway 31

On your station page click on the line under your station name where it states - Click here to edit your Location.  Enter your exact Lat/Lon in decimal.  Click on the exct location radio button, click on Preview and then Save

Alan

L.M. van Linden

Dear Alan,

Thanks for your message!
In the "My Stations" section I have EXTVHF016711 which I experimented with a couple of weeks ago before I had the Xrange2. I can't delete it and EXTVHF016711 is, and will remain offline.
I read that after a couple of weeks it will disappear when offline for a while.
Should I just wait until its gone?
Thanks again for reaching out.

Lucien.

Runway 31

Lucien

Contact [email protected] and ask them to remove the station.  They try and reply within 24 hours.  When they receive your email you should receive and auto-reply quickly after

Alan

L.M. van Linden

Dear Alan,

Will do, I wil let you know  what happens.

Lucien.

L.M. van Linden

Dear Alan,

AirNav Support has deleted the old station and linked PGANRB501893, Mlat is up and running! Thanks for your help;

I have another issue with ShipXplorer; Despite having sent two emails to [email protected] and received two service tickets, my station SRANSX503193 is in the wrong location and I would like my account to be upgraded. SRANSX503193 has been online for 12 days.

I appreciate your help, thanks again!

Lucien.


Runway 31

I dont know if I will be able to help with ShipExplorer as they are different support layouts but I will try

Have you tried updated the location yourself in the same manner you did for your xrange station

Alan

L.M. van Linden

Hi Alan,

As far as I can see I don't have that option in the Basic account layout.
See attached screenshot.

Tx again!

Runway 31

Thanks, thought they might have had similar layouts

Does anything come up when you click on your station number|?

Alan

L.M. van Linden

Hi Alan,

No it is "non-clickable"...

Lucien.

Runway 31

Ok, hopefully you will get a response from them soon

Alan

Runway 31

I suggest you raise merry hell via Airnav support

Alan

L.M. van Linden

Hi Alan,

Just received an email from ShipXplorer Support; They have linked my station and upgraded my account! 👍

Thanks for your assistance !!!
I owe you one, let me know whenever there is anything I can do for you.

Kind regards,

Lucien.

Runway 31

Just enjoy your hobbies, thats enough

Alan