Internet Access Necessary?

Started by LTCSZ, December 18, 2017, 03:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

LTCSZ

Hello: Is the AirNav system internet dependent? I would love to have the system available in non-internet areas on my iPad...Can you advise? Thanks!

Runway 31

#1
If you have a receiver you can use V6 without the internet.  Only proviso is the first time you use a microradarbox you require to have internet access but after that you don't need it.  Whay type of receiver do you have?

Alan

LTCSZ

I would be using an SDR Play RSP-1 receiver...Are there detailed instructions somewhere that I could follow to set the program up without internet? Thanks for the quick reply!

LTCSZ

I also have an SDR-RTL dongle and a FunCube dongle...

LTCSZ

What program would I need to subscribe to?

Runway 31

#5
I note that you want to work on an Ipad.  The software is Windows only

Alan

Runway 31

You could use radarbox24.com but that needs internet access to view.

Alan