Raspberry Pi Client & Map Options

Started by djmarko413, June 17, 2018, 11:13:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

djmarko413

I am feeding data using the RB Pi Client. When I go to the map for my receiver there are range rings and what I'm going to call a heatmap or darkened area showing the range of my reception. I don't see any options to turn either of those off or on. Is that possible to do as there are times when I would like that option?

Runway 31

#1
Presumably this is on Radarbox24 and I am not aware of any way of turning it off other than going to the main map.  This is designed to allow feeders to see their range and to allow them to see only the aircraft they are feeding. 

I would suggest that you contact Airnav and ask that they consider the option of turning off the range ring and polar diagram on this screen

Alan

anorak

Hi dj, what happens if you click on the radar screen top left hand corner of the RB24 bar?
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31

It goes from the feed only to the full map Dave

Alan

neroon79

I once requested the feature to give the user the oportunity to switch on/off range and rings but it has not been implemented yet.

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3

djmarko413

#5
Thank you all for your responses. I too will contact their support and request that option. Maybe if enough people ask, they will do something.

One other question. Does anybody know if there is a way to see your RB feed directly from the Pi?

Rich

neroon79

#6
It depends on how you set up the PI.

If you have set up dump1090 on your PI you can see the traffic received and decoded via dump1090.

There are several guides written by abcd456 here in the forum just use search and have a look.

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=10201.msg187831#msg187831

Ingo
Greetings from northern Germany, Ingo
11.75nm ESE of EDDV

SW: ANRB v5.00.072/6.01.001 on WIN10 64Bit Pro&Home
HW:
Ant.: DPD Productions ADS-B Vertical Outdoor Base Antenna
AMP: Kuhne electr. KU LNA 1090 A TM
Cable: 25m of ECOFLEX 15+
NB: Asus P53E 24/7 op.
PC: 28"4K + 24" Monitor
AirSpy mini @RPi3