Runway Centreline File, help required to locate it

Started by superspotter, January 05, 2019, 11:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

superspotter

Hi Guys;
Just about managed to get Airnav up and running how I like it on a new desktop. My question is, I cannot locate the file that would load the airport runway centrelines on the map. I have them both on my old and current laptop but cannot isolate the correct file?

kind regards clive.
My equipment: Airnav mobile antenna stuck outside of the highest hotel window available!
View my pictures at  http://www.flickr.com/photos/superspotter

Runway 31

Do you mean Outlines of the field Clive.  If so tick Map/Outlines.  Or maybe Map/Aviation Signs/Airport?

Alan

Runway 31


jacobite

Hi Alan, happy new year to you and all.

I am having a bit o.f a problem with my software for Micro Radar Box. I had to reinstall the software for my usb, version but I keep getting an error message from Microsoft that wont let me install the software. Any ideas Alan.

Regards
Ian

Runway 31

#4
What does the message say Ian.  Is it Windows Defender?

Alan

jacobite

Quote from: Runway 31 on January 12, 2019, 07:52:03 PM
What does the message say Ian.  Is it Windows Defender?

Alan

Yes it is windows defender, how do I disable it.

Ian

Runway 31

On the message that comes up click on MORE INFO.  One the screen that opens you will get the opportunity to run the programme any way, click on it and it will run

Alan