Searching a blank Navdata.db3 file

Started by ANDREJ767, January 01, 2019, 03:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ANDREJ767

Yes,luckily I didnt update it - still have more than 220000 rows - but somehow I think I will do it just that way....if any better soulutions is there youre welcome.Thank you for your help and spending your time here.Andrej

Runway 31

Only thing I can suggest is using Mylog as per attached setting the From Date to 2019/01/01/ 00:00:00 and as you can see you get in the last time column every hit from your box

Alan

Erich

Hello Andrej767
Have the same already have 200,000
Old routes entries Hand deleted.It is difficult
LG Erich

Runway 31

Braver man than me!!  You must have plenty of free time

Alan

ANDREJ767

Hi,
   it goes slowly but it goes.In the database I select "aircraft" and select one field in the mode-s then just hold the down cursor key to scroll down all the time while with the mouse I click fast on delete.You can get between 100-200 rows deleted in a minute with a little practice.I am now already at 175000 so in a few days I will get to zero.