Can't Install the Driver! 64 bit a problem?

Started by swadeep, May 11, 2009, 03:45:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

swadeep

Hey. I am using VISTA but this time I have installed the 64bit operating system. I tried before with VISTA and it worked but that was the 32 bit version. Anyway i guess it's the 64 bit that's the problem?? What can I do? Please help.

Thank You
Best Wishes
Swadeep C.

Brimon

I believe it is intended that the new version due for release in the next few weeks will support 64 Bit.
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

AirNav Development

It i. We are working on the certification process with Microsoft that should be done in 1 week.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

swadeep

Ok. Very nice! Thanks. I'll wait till next week then :)

hodge

Quote from: AirNav Development on May 11, 2009, 04:13:59 PM
It i. We are working on the certification process with Microsoft that should be done in 1 week.

I hope that includes XP 64bit, too... Does it?

Thanks.

Sean