Flight level on interface.

Started by Brimon, June 20, 2009, 07:40:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brimon

Hi Chaps,
               Now I have version 3 on the PC I am setting about customising it. Can anyone advise how to close the Flight Level box on the interface,as I prefer a bigger map.

Cheers
Brimon
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

Fenris

Quote from: Brimon on June 20, 2009, 07:40:11 PM
Hi Chaps,
               Now I have version 3 on the PC I am setting about customising it. Can anyone advise how to close the Flight Level box on the interface,as I prefer a bigger map.

Well F8 always did that before, so I hope it will on the V3.0 beta.

Brimon

Cheers Fenris have searched for ages for that!!


Have a cyber pint, as long as your not cyber driving.
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland