What happened to the Vista64 signed driver?

Started by Dazzlercee, June 22, 2009, 04:53:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Dazzlercee

Hi,

I read a while back that the Vista64 driver would be ready in "about a week".  I was hoping it would be supplied with version 3.0, but I am still getting the unsigned driver error.

Have I missed something or has it been delayed?

TIA Daz

savagegrave

AFter a whole day in total lost to looking for help and assistance, i can safely say dont bother worrying about it mate.

To be honest it looks and sounds good from what ive seen, however there is alot of "mis-info"

Im still hunting down the "updated" driver as 2009 seems not to have it, I have gone through my hard drive all day to no avail.  Have tried using usb and ethernet with usb adapters on the end and hey guess what, no joy.

So after throwing my radar box in the bin and calling it a night while i work out a way to get over the loss of alot of money, i wish you luck in someone ever getting back to you with a 64bit driver.


Fenris

Quote from: Dazzlercee on June 22, 2009, 04:53:58 PM
Hi,

I read a while back that the Vista64 driver would be ready in "about a week".  I was hoping it would be supplied with version 3.0, but I am still getting the unsigned driver error.

Have I missed something or has it been delayed?

TIA Daz

If you use EasyBCD from NeoSmart it allows you to set Vista64 up to work with unsigned drivers, just install them once you have rebooted in this mode.

AirNav Development

After several testing days we sent yesterday the Driver Certification Data to Microsoft so hopefully we will have good news soon.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Dazzlercee

Quote from: Fenris on June 22, 2009, 05:03:42 PM
Quote from: Dazzlercee on June 22, 2009, 04:53:58 PM
Hi,

I read a while back that the Vista64 driver would be ready in "about a week".  I was hoping it would be supplied with version 3.0, but I am still getting the unsigned driver error.

Have I missed something or has it been delayed?

TIA Daz

If you use EasyBCD from NeoSmart it allows you to set Vista64 up to work with unsigned drivers, just install them once you have rebooted in this mode.


I thought this had been disabled in Vista SP1 onwards (currently running SP2).

Daz

Fenris

Quote from: Dazzlercee on June 22, 2009, 05:27:06 PM
Quote from: Fenris on June 22, 2009, 05:03:42 PM
Quote from: Dazzlercee on June 22, 2009, 04:53:58 PM
Hi,

I read a while back that the Vista64 driver would be ready in "about a week".  I was hoping it would be supplied with version 3.0, but I am still getting the unsigned driver error.

Have I missed something or has it been delayed?

TIA Daz

If you use EasyBCD from NeoSmart it allows you to set Vista64 up to work with unsigned drivers, just install them once you have rebooted in this mode.


I thought this had been disabled in Vista SP1 onwards (currently running SP2).

Daz

Well since I don't have Vista64 I don't know, but thought you might not be aware of the ability to do it.