Main Menu

Msgs/Sec query

Started by gzerovti, June 23, 2009, 02:55:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gzerovti

I wonder if you can help please?

I have been wondering about this for some time and I should really know.

What are the numbers in the brackets after the Msgs/sec (23) for e.g?

Thanks

Terry
G0VTI - On the flight path to EGNM

malc41

Its how many messages / sec your RB is receiving.
15 Miles East of EGNJ

abrad41

Think he means the bit between the brackets

gzerovti

Sorry, I may have confused the issue.

I know about the messages/sec e.g. 400 but there is a number in () after this.

This is what I am asking about.

What is it showing?

Terry
G0VTI - On the flight path to EGNM

gzerovti

Just had this reply from AirNav Support:

Hi,

Thanks for your email.

Its just a way they are processed. The messages are compatcted together for better processing, i.e a lot of messages don't contain usefull data or the same data again.



Terry
G0VTI - On the flight path to EGNM