Loss of ADSB "radar"images

Started by ian, June 27, 2009, 08:13:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ian

This morning in TYO in downloaded Beta 3. All seemed well. Now I am at the CAN airport and there are no images of ADSB aircraft. My log shows about 10% of the aircraft having ADSB but they do not show as such on the map. I just watched a B772 depart and it showed on the flight list and in my log. In My Log it showed as ADSB (as it should since all Chinese B777 have ADSB), but on the flight list next to the map there was no blue ball and on the map no "radar box". This has never happened before. Is this because of Beta 3 or is there something that I should do?

Allocator

Hi Ian,

have you used RB at the same location before with previous software versions and been able to see all ADS-B aircraft on the map?

lambertw

I have noticed the same with some aircraft showing on mylog ADSB but not on screen.

EMA

Is this the map refresh issue of Beta 3? Try zooming in/out and see if they appear?

EMA

You may also see trails with no aircraft at the head of the trails

Allocator

You don't need to zoom in/out, just left click on the map and scroll it a tiny amount.

EMA

Quote from: Allocator on June 27, 2009, 08:49:43 AM
You don't need to zoom in/out, just left click on the map and scroll it a tiny amount.

Thats what I meant but I never explain things properly.

lambertw

When an aircraft that is a known to use ADSB it do's not always show on main menu screen as an ABSD aircraft.