kent air ambulance

Started by taylorg92, July 23, 2009, 03:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

taylorg92

hi whats going on with kent air ambulance i live about 3 miles from its base and the radr has never picked it up ..........it never picked the mode s code that gas has it down under ether....very strange i have the sbs and radar box on it flys over the house nothing on both

?????


thanks taylor


RodBearden

Hi Taylor, and welcome to the forum!

I can only assume that G-KAAT hasn't been equipped with Mode-S equipment. You never know, it might get it in the future.

Sorry to be the bearer of no news.

Rod
Rod

jonjorobb

I get Helimed 99 & Helimed 98 (West Yorkshire) on my box - Also MD902's. I dont think I get X-Ray 99 (once again a MD902) though.

Thanks,
Jonjo