Filling a gap - East Ontario/West Quebec/North New York for the Network.

Started by naird, July 30, 2009, 05:11:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

naird

Hi:

Have connected my RB to my DPD antenna and share the same with my SBS. I hope you will enjoy the traffic in the area of Kingston, Onatrio.  I've included a screen shot to show range. Finally some action from my RB. Running tests, but still can't match my SBS.

I will be running comparison tests 24 hours a day until Tuesday 4th August.

Antenna is from Dave at DPD - I have 46 feet of Bury-Flex. My studio is on third floor of my house and antenna is aboth fifteen feet above my roof.  Location is 300 ASL and have a rather solid limestone church across the street which blocks reception to SW a bit.

I have had my Radar Box (old stock alas) since January, and my SBS-1 for over two years.

Cheers

Neil