Incorrect routes - how to correct?

Started by Seneca Driver, November 28, 2009, 09:36:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Seneca Driver

I am a new RB user in the Seattle area.  I have noticed a few flights have incorrect routes associated with them.   For example today, the Northwest daily flight from KSEA to EHAM #232 showed a erroneous route of KDTW to KDCA in the tag.  (incidentally, this flight used to be #34 and more recently #234 - I fly on this flight myself many times during the year so I am well familiar with it).    I know that with the merger with Delta that many Northwest flights are being assigned new/different flight numbers and I am wondering if it is possible for a user to correct erroneous routes in the database?

Fenris

You can, but it's important to change the timestamp associated with the route to prevent it being updated. A search on the forum should help tie down the detail.