Boeing 787 First Flight Alert

Started by SpeedWagon, December 15, 2009, 06:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SpeedWagon

Alert Time: 2009-12-15 18:38:49
Received Registration: N787BA (AAAAA1)
Received Aircraft: B787 (AAAAA1)

Total flight information:
Flight ID:
Registration: N787BA
Aircraft: B787
Routing:
Latitude: N48 08.2
Longitude: W122 46.9
Altitude:
Speed:
Heading:

-
Alert Generated by AirNav RadarBox 2010 - 3.13 *http://*www.airnavsystems.com
-

RodBearden

It's interesting watching the first flight live on the network - she's up to 200kt now, so I guess the gear's been raised - been doing pretty tight turns at around 140kt for some time - seems to be going well.

Rod
Rod

Allocator

Absolutely amazing to be watching this :-)

radarspotter10

#3
hi all
I have been watching this from 1740hrs GMT, and i am still glue to it, this is what networking is all about, there was great views of 787 and the Boeing team and crowds roaring at take off from the Boeing site live.
all the from pat

RodBearden

I'm surprised she's spending such a long time at just 5000ft.

Rod
Rod

radarspotter10


radarspotter10

#6
Quote from: radarspotter10 on December 15, 2009, 09:25:39 PM
Quote from: RodBearden on December 15, 2009, 09:14:26 PM
I'm surprised she's spending such a long time at just 5000ft.

Rod
HI ALL
landed link live
http://787firstflight.newairplane.com/ffindex.html
from pat
hi
beautiful landing.
http://787firstflight.newairplane.com/ffindex.html
from pat
ps:That was a unbelievable day will remember it for the rest of my life.
airnav your product worked great.

GreekSpy2001

Watched the webcast, quick question, I assume it took of from Everett/Paine Field from the webcast look like it landed at Boeing Field.  Is this correct?

graham

RodBearden

#8
Graham - I know the Boeing flight-tracker showed Boeing Field, but it did in fact land back at Paine Field.

EDIT - wrong - sorry - yes it did land at Boeing Field

Rod
Rod

GreekSpy2001

Maybe just did a landing at BF then returned back to Paine?  Certainly looked like it was landing at BF on the video.

Graham

Fenris

First flight was cut short due to weather, they probably played it safe and landed where visibility and winds were best.

Seneca Driver

Believe that it was always intended that the flight would end at Boeing Field.  For some reason Boeing seems to like to run recurring test flights from BF. 

Hope to have my Seattle based RB up and running for any remaining flights - missed the first one due to being away on business travel.  BTW, I am sending this from a Delta 737 at 39,000 over Minnesota enroute from JKF to SEA using Delta's new WiFi airborne service.  Seems to work very well.  I am even tracking my own flight on Flight Explorer.


pjm

Quote from: Seneca Driver on December 18, 2009, 05:04:19 PM
I am even tracking my own flight on Flight Explorer.

That sounds cool - I hate it when the airlines chop off the onboard GPS location display for an announcement, or when they are approaching an "unfriendly" country!