Main Menu

Help with log

Started by charlie, March 10, 2010, 10:19:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

charlie

I turned my RadarBox off tonight to replace my battery in my laptop.

Before I turned it off I had 1400 in my daily aircraft log.
When I turned it back on it had reset to 0 (zero).

I left it running for a couple of hours back up to 444.

I then checked for yestersday log but nothing would come up.
I then tried other dates and again nothing.

HELP

Yours
Charlie

charlie

Thanks for the help

Nobody

AirNav Support

Check your system date and time. Battery changes sometimes wipe out the date and time. This would cause RB to look at the date in the past which has no data.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

CoastGuardJon

Hi Charlie, when you shut your lap-top down to change the battery, did you let the RB program shut itself down and save the data.   I've lost data on several occasions, by forgetting to do this, and just shutting down the lap-top.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!

charlie

All shut down properly have now reinstalled the software completely and monitoring what goes happens.

Lost about a year of data.

Thats life

Cheers
Charlie