Differences in 2010 version

Started by sasa1000, April 19, 2010, 07:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

sasa1000

Just wanting to clarify differences in RadarBox Pro 2010 and RadarBox Pro (Does not have Pro marked on box) as I am thinking to go for this offer from moonraker.eu
AIRNAV RADARBOX-PRO WITH FREE RADAR RAMA ANTENNA !!
The above offer is £389.95 and can be seen on ebay. Missed second hand deal yesterday due to work commitments so going to have to go down new route as desperate to get one of these great gadgets. Be grateful for any advice, I will upgrade to 3D later in year but don't think I can run to that expense just now.
Thanks in advance.

Sandy

AirNav Support

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

sasa1000

Ok, thanks for that advice, I just thought that the free aerial was too good a deal and maybe it was an older version with something lacking that could not be upgraded.
Think I'll order that one tonight.