Main Menu

No Map

Started by Canonjohns40D, April 25, 2010, 06:03:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Canonjohns40D

Hi My box is running normally lights etc ok list of aircraft ok but no map loads. Any ideas?

john
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Allocator

Shut down RB, reboot PC and try again?

Canonjohns40D

Hi Allocator tried that nothing on the map. Box is running normal 3D is fine split screen 3d is ok no 2D map. Any other thoughts?

john
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

tarbat


Canonjohns40D

Thanks Tarbat I had in the meantime uninstalled the whole lot and reinstalled again and all is ok. I had a backup of everything so i thought it was worth the effort.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.