Main Menu

Map Colours

Started by grasscutter, June 29, 2010, 09:37:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

grasscutter

Having clicked on "Files" - "Preferences" - "Map Colours" I have changed a number of colours i.e colour of airports, runways, selected flight etc. Having changed the colours I have then clicked on "apply" then "ok". They change but after closing down and reopening the colours refer back to what they were originally. Anyone know what I can do to keep the new colours so they re-appear when opening up.

Thanks

RodBearden

#1
Hi Grasscutter

The changes you made only last for the current session. To make them permanent, once you have changed to the colours you want in Preferences, click the Export button and save them, preferably twice - once as Default.mcl and once as Real Radar.mcl

That way they will load when you next start RadarBox.

Thers are some sample mcl files in this thread (and some other threads) that you might like to experiment with: http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=1159.0

Rod
Rod

grasscutter