Hardware Unconnected

Started by dunc8543, December 16, 2023, 09:23:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dunc8543

Morning all,

I have installed Radarbox onto my new Windows 11 PC.
Programme has loaded but am getting Hardware Unconnected on the map screen.
Can anyone advise how to fix this please?
System Specs are:
13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-13400F   2.50 GHz
16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable) RAM
64-bit operating system, x64-based processor

dunc8543

Sorrry I meant to say thanks :)

Runway 31

When you state Radarbox what do you mean, an original box or a flightstick

In addition to the V6 software I presume you have installed the drivers, If you got to Control Panel/devices and printers is it showing ok there

Alan

dunc8543

Morning,

Yes its original Radarbox and yes showing there saying drivers unavailable.

Duncan

Runway 31


dunc8543

Where do I find the drivers ?

Runway 31

Sorry Dunc when you stated you had installed Radarbox I presumed that included the drivers.

Get them here https://www.airnavsystems.com/Download/ANRB/Drivers/ANRB-Drivers-20161222.zip

Alan

dunc8543