Help - Populate/Import Button

Started by ashton152001, September 14, 2010, 09:55:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ashton152001

Hi

In a vain attempt to update my aircraft database, i have tried to use the above button to import the basestation.sqb file from aerodata.....all i seem to have done is reduce my total aircraft to 1104 records....worse than ever !

Anybody got any ideas?  Is it possible for someone to send me their Navdata.db3 file that might be up to date? 

Sorry for the rush, but, i bought the radarbox to specifically go on holiday....and at present i will be spending all of my holiday updating the thing!

Cheers

Ian

Marpleman

Hi Ian

From memory you need some additional programming skills to get the aerodata basestation file to become compatable with Radarbox.

There's a further issue with that file, as it doesn't contain operator details either, so although has a good wealth of codes and registrations and typpes details, does actually lack a lot of info the normal navdata file contains.

Have a search around the older threads via the search facilty and I'm sure you'll find something useful.

I'm at work at present so can't help any further, but I'm sure ther will be someone out there who can assist.

I'll take a look at the thread tonight to see if you've got anywhere

Rgds

Rich

knight01

You can have my NavData.db3 file.  I've PM'd you.

ashton152001

Thanks guys for all your help, all up todate...cheers