Main Menu

3D Orbs

Started by Brimon, January 04, 2011, 12:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brimon

Hi all,
         Had a problem, of my own stupid making, with Airnav 3D & as a result have lost the small Orb Icons someone on here made to replace the default large ones. I have searched the forums but can't find a link to them anywhere. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks
Brimon
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

Bob SEN

here you go............
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Brimon

Thanks Zeek!!!

I had searched everywhere but couldn't find them. I owe you a beer lol!
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

Bob SEN

Your welcome Brimon, & make that a wee dram......... lol..........
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Brimon

Quote from: Zeek on January 04, 2011, 01:00:22 PM
Your welcome Brimon, & make that a wee dram......... lol..........

I'll make it a big one.
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland