Main Menu

Brg

Started by John Racars, January 04, 2011, 01:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

John Racars

Hi All,

I am asking me where the abbreviation "Brg" stands for. You can set this collumn as preference in "Grid vissible collumns".

Thank you in advance for your reaction.
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4

nortonbeak

I believe it stands for "Bearing".


John Racars

Thank you, I suspected it all.

But what does this information say to us?
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4

RodBearden

Hans - it's the angle of the plane from your Home posttion - a bearing of 90 degrees means that the plane is due East of you.

Rod
Rod

John Racars

Aha! Thank you verry much, Rod.

I could not found anyting about this in the manual (yet).

Nortonbeak thank you for your reaction as well.
Best Regards from the Netherlands, John Racars
13 NM East of EHAM
-
ANRB:
Version: 3D - 5.00.072
Antenna: outside WiMo GP-1090 (with ECOFLEX 10 cableconnection)
PC: Windows 7 SP 1 - 64 bit
-
RadarBox24 station: EHAM4