MyFlights number increase.

Started by Horsham Spotter, January 15, 2011, 06:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Horsham Spotter

Good evening all.
Just a quick point to note and this is not a moan or a complaint.
I have just subscribed to six months of the real-time network.
On doing this the number of flights in MyFlights list has increased from the normal
20-30 too approx 40-70. And the real-time network is not up and running yet should be on in the morning.
Has this happened to anyone else?.
As I have stated not a moan.
Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

Runway 31

You must have mine cos I only have 4 just now.

Alan

Horsham Spotter

Evening Alan.
This time of night I would normally have about 20 max.
At this present time it is 47.
Seem to be picking up a lot more lower level flights and more distant flights.
This all happened directly after paying for the real-time network.
What about that AirNav a happy client.
Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

chewycanes

Hi Horsham Spotter
It good to know its increased and not decreased.
Alan i think i have yours but as usual they are not populating so have them back.

Brian

Horsham Spotter

Good evening Brian.

Currently Iam pick up aircraft over the Channel Islands.
With the supplied antenna.

Still waiting for the real-time network to be up and running but still cant believe
the distance and number of flights at present.

Must be the VB beer only had 6 bottles?

Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

chewycanes

Hi

I am S/E of you near the Mayfield beacon and view the Timba hold.

I have a roof antenna but lose most of MY flights  out towards the west ie Haywards Heath etc because i am down behind a hill.

I do though get a good distance into northern france ie dieppe and the Lydd inbound and up the channel to east anglia.

Currently i don't suscribe  to Network flights.

My main interest is Military a/c which are few and far between but because they are so few its great when i get to pick them up and see them.

Brian


Horsham Spotter

Brian.

I can not get any of the Gatwick arrivals on 26L and any aircraft further east than
East Grinstead. Hence the real-time network subcription.

I also like the military aircraft. We get our fair share of Chinooks here. Recently finished an extension in Lower Beeding and Chinooks woud fly over every day and so low you could see the colour of the pilots socks. Great sound as well.

Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

chewycanes

Steve
I do see the accasional Chinook which does some work at a place near Heathfield (don't know what they do but mainly at night.)

My main picks are Lydd-Biggin in bound. These are usually RAF VC10, Tristar and some C130's & C17s. They probably go near you as they are quite often directed direct to Compton before reaching Biggin.

Happy watching.
Gotta sign off now.
Speak to you again.

Brian


Horsham Spotter

#8
Brian.

Had the pleasure of flying home on a VC10 from Malta to Brize Norton after six months of inforcing the no flyzone over Bosnia on board HMS Ark Royal.

I was working the radar's for the harriers not very easy to track but fun.

May be you would like to see some of the pictures of the flight deck of the Ark Royal and even more so some of USS aircraft carriers. They had more aircraft on board than Gatwick have on the ground these days.

Still waiting for the real-time network(not a moan again).

Good evening all time to win the lottery.

Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

AirNav Support

Horsham Spotter,

Your order didn't actually go through as you had a few subscriptions in the past which had been suspended so your RB would have had no idea you had bought a subscription :)

The order has now been pushed through. Have real time or delayed won't affect MyTraffic flights.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Horsham Spotter

AirNav Support

Still have a very high number of MyFlight.
As stated before this directly happened after purchasing real-time network.

Still no network up and running yet. I take it that I still use the same username and password at log on.

Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.

tommyg

Brian.

I am in Crowborough and those Chinooks you hear at night regularly go into the Army Camp here. Its busy these days with Apaches,Lynx's and gazelles as well. Picked up a few of these on RB as well as spottin them.

Trevor
Tommyg

AirNav Support

Horsham Spotter,

Yes you use the same login and password for your RB, just click on the get network flights box. If its not working it could be you have given us the wrong serial number when you ordered.

Again network flights have no affect on MyFlights flights and its just a coincidence, especially you saw an increase before the order was even accepted and on our systems. 
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Horsham Spotter

Good evening all.

Just past the 100 MyFlights for the first time ever.
When I set the quick filter to altitude below 9000ft getting more flights than I ever did before the real time network subscription.

This cant just be a coincidence or maybe my box is doing strange things.

But as stated this is not a moan.

And thank you AirNav support for your help today.

Steve.
3.1nm miles south of EGKK westerly App & Dep.