Main Menu

Anybody know

Started by Bob SEN, January 13, 2011, 08:18:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bob SEN

anybody here know why it takes so long to shutdown my network data?........... if I choose to disconnect from the network then it takes ages to disconnect, the list stays until they all "timeout" ...... Im sure it used to happen instantly?.......... any ideas anyone?

regards

Bob
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Bob SEN

I "may" have found the cause............ will check it out tomoz.............
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

AirNav Support

It shouldn't be like that. The usual checks

- Running as admin?
- Running from outside the virtual store?
- Antivirus not searching the RB folder?
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Bob SEN

Quote from: AirNav Support on January 14, 2011, 08:27:04 AM
It shouldn't be like that. The usual checks

- Running as admin?
- Running from outside the virtual store?
- Antivirus not searching the RB folder?

Yes, yes & yes............... still happening though...........
maybe clutching at straws here but mylog & navdata files are 30.3mb & 20.9mb respectively, shouldnt be a problem should it?..........

I havent installed anything new other than a few WIN7 updates........ but rolled it back to check & problem still persists....... it is intermittent though....
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.

Bob SEN

#4
this is a screenshot of todays exploits.......... after "switching off" the network & waiting an age for the flights to dissapear I then clicked on "get network flights" & this is what I got
1/2 a mile South of EGMC/SEN

MY PHOTO'S http://www.flickr.com/photos/96219572@N07/

.