Database confusion - or is it me?

Started by RodBearden, January 24, 2011, 10:37:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

RodBearden

I don't want to interrupt the database updates thread - so here's a new one. Maybe I'm having a thick moment, but I can't get my head round why this has happened with an aircraft in MyFlights - the data panel shows a Gulfstream, but the database holds the Hungarian C17, which is the correct one for the hex code. Shouldn't the data just be coming from my Navdata if I have the photos already?

Rod
Rod

orkney

Hello Rod

This is a known bug. If the registration is in your own Navdata twice although it has a different hex code you end up with the details of the first plane in the Navdata with that registration showing up next the photos. The registration in question here is 01 but has been noted with other registrations also.

Andrew

RodBearden

Rod