Password Retrieval.

Started by Brimon, January 03, 2011, 10:19:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Brimon

Had a problem with computer earlier & it has forgotten my password, which to be quite honest I don't even remember setting up, however I clicked the "Click here to have your password emailed to you immediately" link & it just takes me to the Airnav home page.

I have emailed Airnav Support & await their response, they are usually very prompt, but does anyone know if there is a link to retrieve your password?

Cheers Brimon.

P.S. Happy New Year to all my readers LOL!
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

Brimon

Airnav has answered already, superb service as usual, everything working fine.
Chasing the heavies from a secret bunker in Scotland

pwfu

Can you let me know the answer the please? The button on start up doesn't lead anywhere useful

thanks