Main Menu

Network

Started by Canonjohns40D, March 22, 2011, 12:42:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Canonjohns40D

Hi I was tracking a relative's flight into Malta this morning and the network has just gone off? is it just me or a wider fault please?

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

Canonjohns40D

It's back not sure if was just me but all ok now.
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

AirNav Support

Keep an eye on the site below

http://www.airnavsystems.com/airnavstatus.php

It will give you details on whether any service is down.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Canonjohns40D

Thanks Airnav I did, it showed all systems up but mine was done. It reappered without me doing anything.

John
Hi I'm John... and I'm a Radarbox User. I'm based in Bangor Co Down Northern Ireland.

CoastGuardJon

Hi John, how long was it off for, and were you able to access other sites on the 'net.   I've had similar, and it's been a glitch with my ISP BT Internet, which would clear a short while later, again without me doing anything.
ANRB :  AOR AR8000 : Icom R-7000 : Icom IC-R9000 : JRC NRD-545 : OptoElectronics Digital Scout and OptoLinx Interface; Realistic Pro-2005 : UBC 800XLT - listed in alphabetical order, not cost, preference, performance or entertainment value!