Time on My Flights

Started by anodes, April 12, 2011, 09:26:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

anodes

Has anyone had the problem of the Time on My Flights being an hour less? ,than  on the PC's clock. Dont know if I have missed something!!
Regards Steve

AirNav Support

Aviation uses UTC time.

http://www.worldtimeserver.com/current_time_in_UTC.aspx

Daylight savings will cause the time difference you are seeing. UTC never changes.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

anodes

Thanks AirNav, that is why when I offset my PC by time one hour - it did not make any difference - is there any chance of addressing this in future updates, ie use pc / local time?

AirNav Support

In Preferences you choose to use local time for your MyLog if that helps.

We will note it down but certainly not high on the list I am afraid as aviation standard is using UTC.   

Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]