Delay with live traffic ?

Started by reign1, May 09, 2011, 10:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

reign1

Over the last few days i've noticed a delay with showing live traffic. I reckon the delay is between 60-90 seconds. Just been listening to ATC, Ryanair was just vacating runway after landing but it was still showing 1200 feet on the screen. I am close to Prestwick and usually pick up aircraft down to 25 feet. Anyone else seen this before?

Thanks.

AirNav Support

#1
Was this a network aircraft or an aircraft you picked up from your antenna?

If it wasn't a an aircraft which was sending out wrong information (offset as it wasn't using GPS) then the only other time we have seen this is if your machine is struggling to run RadarBox and it starts to buffer old data and do weird things. Check your CPU usage when RadarBox running, if its near 100% then its struggling to run it.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

reign1

Thanks for your prompt reply. I think you may be correct about the GPS data as some positions seem to be spot on.  I also noticed an aircraft's position jumping back and forward by a few miles when it was on approach around 3000 feet.

Many Thanks.