Routes auto-populate query

Started by bratters, December 07, 2011, 11:32:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

bratters

Been away from the screen for a month but found this morning that my auto-populate route system doesn't seem to be functioning.

I have massive gaps across all airlines - Emirates,BAW, SAS, Aer Lingus, AA, US Airways et al and it's all bog standard stuff with not a single alpha-numeric among them.

Anybody else or just  me?

bratters

Further to the above here are some examples:

BAW283, BAW855, BAW965, BAW276, AAL49, UAL917, SAS805, THY10, EIN235, EIN681

bratters

Here's some more for good measure:   UAE15, AFL241, QTR045, TAP322, EDT019, AAL41

Summat's up guys either at my end or the Airnav end.

Anyone?

RodBearden

Bratters - have you checked that in File...;Preferences you have "Auto-populate Route Data" checked on the RadarBox tab?

Rod
Rod

AirNav Support

Compare a few flights your seeing as blank against below:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6648.0

That should be looking on our server directly for the routes.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

bratters

Quote from: RodBearden on December 07, 2011, 11:54:39 AM
Bratters - have you checked that in File...;Preferences you have "Auto-populate Route Data" checked on the RadarBox tab?

Rod


Sure have Rod - and I've tried switching back off and on.

bratters

Quote from: AirNav Support on December 07, 2011, 11:55:17 AM
Compare a few flights your seeing as blank against below:

http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6648.0

That should be looking on our server directly for the routes.

Sorry, I'm not quite sure what you mean.

tarbat

#7
I've checked a couple of of the flights on the server lookup, and it returns:
UAE15,OMDB,,EGKK,
QTR045,OTBD,,EGCC,

So maybe a problem at your end?

bearcat

I've found that with FN like QTR045 and EXS001A the route populate if it is in the database and will display in the list for the first contact. When the FN is picked up again it doesn't populate. You have to edit the FN to QTR45 or EXS1A for these FN to show in the list.

Runway 31

Routes appear to be working OK here with just the usual gaps.

i.e. AAL41 showing LFPG-KORD,  THY10 showing KLAX-LTBA

Alan

bearcat

They work fine it's routes that have a leading zero or zero's in the number where the problem may be.

Runway 31

I appreciate that Bearcat but they arent working fine for Bratters though.

Alan

bearcat

I was suggesting a reason for flights like QTR045 and ETD019 not showing even if all is OK. A firewall may be the problem. Try turning it off for a minute or two then delete a flight from the database that is not showing in your list and untick and retick the box at the bottom of the list see what happen. Can't remember its' name

bratters

Thanks for all the replies guys.

The problem seems to have resolved itself and the screen is now populating as expected. As "autopopulate" is my default setting I am at a loss to understand what happened. I suppose a temporary break in network service could have produced the same result but who knows. It's one of life's mysteries. Thanks again.

Judwin45

For what it is worth I have had the same problem, out of perhapes 10 or 15 targets on the map only a couple would have a route.

It seem to have started just after downloading the latest data base update.

Then this morning it seems to have corrected, and all seems well.

Keith
Keith
5 miles south of EGDY