hex code aeo955

Started by paulmarcfineman, April 13, 2012, 11:06:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

paulmarcfineman

Good morning just picked up this mill hex code
On my radar box in kent
I'm not sure if the height is correct
As its coming up as flight level 60,000 feet
Anyone else get this one
Paul in kent

nortonbeak

I have had AE0960 80-185 this morning.

It is reported as a U2 and at 60000, so I don't immediately discount that altitude as particularly unlikely.

paulmarcfineman

Any ideas of routing for this aircraft
Paul

anorak

See other post for "interesting aircraft"
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

chewycanes

Hi
AE0995 U2 came up from the Med this morning towards Seaford and then turned left to descend into fairford.

Brian

paulmarcfineman

Thank you for that but I'm not sure flight level 60000 is correct?

chewycanes

Hi

All previous U2's i have logged have either started at 60000ft and then descended or climbed to 60000ft in a very short time.

Brian

Runway 31

There are 2 U-2's reported as going into Fairford, Dragon 51, AE0960, 80-1085 came across the Atlantic and down over Scotland and the other Dragon 21 is going the other way is on its way back home and is due to depart tomorrow.

FL600 is normal for them and they can go alot higher, FL700, if needed.

Alan

anorak

Dragon 51 on screen at 51200 and climbing
Dave.
Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

paulmarcfineman

Thank you dave for that
As you know I got this at flight level 60,000 ft
But was not sure if this was correct
Why so high
Paul

anorak

Dave. Exmoor, North Devon.

Runway 31


paulmarcfineman

Hi alan thanks for the info just read can go up to
Flt level 70000 good thing at least my radar box is
Correct
Thank you again
Any one else picked this up during last week