Main Menu

Antenna

Started by FraserSoft, May 02, 2012, 08:34:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

FraserSoft

Hi I am about 15nm from EGNT on the coast and only last Sunday 29th acquired a Radar Box 2007 after installing the latest software 4.03 on my Windows 7 64 bit PC and using a rather old discone my best distance has been 71 miles. I am now considering buying a dedicated antenna for the box and would be glad of any advice. I have looked at the DPD but it's $200 including shipping and the possibility of duty etc puts it out of my reach.

FraserSoft

This post is now posted under "Poor Performance" not sure how it arrived here...

AirNav Support

#2
We moved it, its best to have your own topic rather than bringing to life an older one :)
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

Runway 31

See this thread and you will get some options there. http://www.airnavsystems.com/forum/index.php?topic=6898.0

Alan