Main Menu

Errrrrrmmm

Started by ch33se, March 04, 2013, 04:43:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

ch33se

Am I missing something here????.
Have just renewed my subscription to Radarbox at nearly 70 quid for 6 months, only to find that my Radarbox must be feeding into the Free Radarbox 24 network for it to be working.

Why is there no fee reduction for people supplying the information.
In fact I think we should be being paid
And would I be better not renewing my (expensive)subscription and just leech of everyone else.

Brian

SteveJ

Yup, I felt cheated as well. Got a subscription around Christmas time and along came Radarbox24.   Somebody's making money off of my sharing and its not me!

I've since moved to another monitoring solution which seems to have a much more favourable sharing arrangement.


AirNav Support

No cost for RB24 has been announced yet and sharers who are sharing will get access. More details will be announced about this soon, the current is RB24 set up for access is temporary.
Contact Customer/Technical support via:
http://www.airnavsystems.com/contact.html
[email protected]

ch33se

Thanks at least that clears it up a bit

Bri