Database correction

Started by hofs, January 23, 2013, 06:54:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

hofs

Hello
If i see a flight in smartview that is not in the radarbox database , i manually fill in the data in the data base.
Is there a way that this data is directly shown in my flights or smartview without closing radarbox and starting it up again.
I have already seen that if the flight has dissapeared from the screen and it returns after a few minutes it shows the correct data but as long as it is on the screen the data will not change .
Can somebody shine a light?
Fred

Runway 31

See your other thread for an answer, i.e, click on the row or the aircraft and force the data download.

Is there a particular reason you use Smart View instead of myflights?

Alan

hofs

Hi Alan
I use my flights to see al the flights that are within the range of my aerial.
I use smartview  to see all the mill flights  and thats the main reason for me to use the radar box.
Fred