No tracked aircraft

Started by dogouk, January 27, 2015, 11:17:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

dogouk

Hi can anyone advise me why I am unable to track aircraft, currently AirNav shows myflights as 101 with most squirting  altitude, Heading, GS, VRate.. but none show Latitude Longitude?

I know that my aerial setup was good as it worked fine on my oldsetup (SBS1), I only replace it because the power supply took out the SBS1



Runway 31

What version of RB software are you using?

Alan

dogouk

About AirNav RadarBox 3D shows 5.00.072

Software Version 5.00
Software Version Date 2014/11/13 13:23:38
Firmware Version 1.01.2

I have managed to source a power supply for the SBS-1 all though its not working properly as it keeps resetting it does show aircraft with Lat/Long readings


dogouk

NOW fixed. its the USB port...

I have 6 USB ports on my computer and it will only work on one?

but hey it works now

Regards
Dogo

Runway 31

Try the latest firmware version 02.03.1 http://www.airnavsystems.com/download/ANRB/ANRB50072Setup.exe

Now see you are up and running.

Alan

dogouk

Thanks for the welcome.

Ive downloaded the app but how do I update the firmware?


Runway 31

#6
I downloaded that link and that is the firmware it shows in About. I have the same version as the link and that's what it states.  Just checked my laptop and it doesn't show the firmware version at all.

The link is the latest version so possibly my one is showing a corruption in the firmware as no firmware has been released just software releases.

It could possibly be due to the windows version as I use 64bit windows 7.

Alan